Periodontal Maintenance Program
Your periodontal maintenance procedure will usually include:
- A thorough review of pocket depths
- Removal of plaque and calculus from above and below the gum line
(hard to reach areas that always need special attention)
- Examination of dental radiographs(X-rays) detection of decay, tumors, cysts, bone loss and determine tooth and root positions
- Visual inspection all tooth surfaces for decay
- Visual inspection of the the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums, including a check for lesions and signs of oral cancer
- Check current restorations, such as, fillings, crowns, etc.
Good oral hygiene practices and periodontal cleanings are essential in maintaining dental health and keeping periodontal disease under control!
To arrange for your appointment or to request more information:
Please call (905) 774-7608.
Book An Appointment
Cleanings & Prevention
For A Lifetime
EXCELLENCE in dentistry is our passion. We will always treat every patient with respect and offer the highest quality care based on each patient’s needs and best interests.